Tampines North Bus Interchange is a future Integrated Transport Hub (ITH) located at Tampines North, currently under planning. It is located at the junction of Tampines Avenue 6 and Tampines Avenue 11. Rail connections are offered via Tampines North MRT Station along the Cross Island Line.
Tampines MRT station is located next to Tampines Mall and Tampines 1. The nearest MRT interchange is at Tampines East MRT , the Downtown line. This brings convenience to future home owners of Parc Central Residences in saving more time by to travel by the shortest route.
Tampines West MRT station (DT31) is an underground Mass Rapid Transit station on the Downtown Line. It is located at Tampines Avenue 4 , near the junction with Tampines Avenue 1. The station provides another transport option to the nearby schools such as Temasek Polytechnic , Junyuan Primary School and East View Primary School, and to the home owners of Parc Central Residences.
Alternatively, there is the Tampines East MRT station (DT33) located along Tampines Avenue 7, near the junction with Tampines Avenue 2. This station, like most of the other Downtown Line stations, also serves as a Civil Defence Shelter.
Tampines North MRT Station (CR6) is an underground station along the Cross Island Line (CRL) Phase 1. The station is located underneath Tampines Avenue 11, at the junction with Tampines Avenue 6 and Tampines North Drive 2, which are future roads serving the upcoming Tampines North residential town. At present, the station is at the north edge of Tampines town and in the vicinity of industries near Tampines Industrial Street 62 which will be expunged in the future to make way for residential developments. When fully developed, Tampines North Station will be a transport node for the Tampines North estate and form an integrated Transport Hub (ITH) with the adjacent Tampines North Bus Interchange and it is within the vicinity of Parc Central Residences
Alongside the new ITH at Tampines Town Centre, residents look forward to smoother travel with these recent and upcoming enhancements to roads and public transport services, including:
- Enhanced transport connectivity with 5 new MRT stations (Tampines West, Tampines, Tampines East, Expo, and Upper Changi) along the Downtown Line.
- Expansion of the cycling networkin Tampines Town and new cycling routes in Tampines North
- Two new roads, Tampines Street 85 and Tampines Street 86 which is linked to Parc Central Residences EC
- Improvements along Tampines Expressway and Pan-Island Expressway
- Extension of Tampines Street 82
- Improvement of Simei Street 3 (from Simei Avenue to Simei Street 1), Tampines Avenue 4, Tampines Avenue 5, Tampines Avenue 7, Tampines Avenue 9, Tampines Avenue 10, Tampines Street 82, Bedok Reservoir Road and Tampines 23/ 32
- Realignment and widening of Simei Road and Somapah Road